Aged Care Personal Advice
moneyGPS has identified that you will benefit from accessing assistance to help with your aged care requirements, by engaging our preferred Aged Care Advice Partner.
It’s a comfort to our clients that when the time comes for either themselves, or a family member, to move onto aged care, the team at Aged Care Personal AdviceTM is there to support them at this difficult time.
When you or your family member needs help, there’s no getting around it. There is so much information available, how are you supposed to make sense of it all? Aged Care Personal Advice™ have the specialist skills and knowledge to guide you through the process and help you make the right financial decisions for your circumstances.
Creating effective solutions for aged care
Professional advice to help you prepare the way for yourself or a loved one to enter residential care.
We can enable you and your family to:
- Understand the range of care options and how the aged care system works
- Outline the steps to help you find and access the right type of care
- Evaluate what you can afford, to focus on searching for a suitable aged care service
- Develop strategies that generate a regular and reliable income to cover your daily care fees and other living expenses
- Evaluate the options and strategies to fund your accommodation payment
- Determine the financial implications of keeping or selling your home (if you can use it to fund your aged care)
- Consider strategies to maximise your age pension and minimise aged care fees
The above services are supported by our: Cash-flow reports, Statement of Advice and Form completion for Centrelink.
We help you to confidently make informed aged care decisions.
Some things are too important to do on your own
Preparing the way for yourself or a loved one to enter residential aged care can be a difficult and stressful task. But you don’t have to face it alone. We can guide you through the process, providing professional advice and support to create effective solutions for your family.
Making an informed decision about aged care is incredibly important. Getting it wrong, or not seeing the whole picture, can have far-reaching consequences, not only for the person needing care, but for the whole family. When aged care decisions go badly, the stress can lead to family conflicts, fuelled by the Three G’s of aged care ® – grief, guilt and greed.
The move into residential aged care can be a time of great stress, with families often overwhelmed by the emotionally difficult and financially complex task. We can guide you through the process to transition into care with ease and dignity.
Don’t wait for an emergency condition due to an accident or illness to have the aged care conversation!
This is not the best time to be making life-changing decisions for anyone.
No-one likes to talk about getting old, but when you or your family member need aged care, there’s no avoiding it.
Ignoring the inevitably of aged care can lead to unnecessary stress, higher-costs and greater uncertainty.
Aged care might not exactly be on your radar right now but having the conversation early means staying in control of your future.
Why Aged Care Personal Advice™ is the preferred partner for moneyGPS
When you need aged care advice, we are here to help. Our team have been leading the way in aged care advice and support to financial advisers (and their clients).
- Our advice gives families clarity & confidence that they have made a fully informed decision for their loved ones.
- We guide you through the journey, considering your personal situation & objectives to help achieve the right outcome for the needs of your family.
- We make the complex seem simple
- We provide advice across all of Australia, with meetings via Zoom
Aged Care Personal Advice™
Getting the right information and advice can help you make the best choices for your future care, security and happiness.
Don’t wait for a crisis before planning your aged care needs which leaves little time for thoughtful decision making.
Address the looming issue of aged care for you or your loved ones now.
Need to plan a move to residential aged care?
Early planning and good advice can minimise the stress for you and your family. We can help you navigate through the aged care maze.
5 Top reasons why early planning and good advice can take the stress out of aged care decisions for you and your family.
- Make informed decisions about your options including the role of the family home
- Understand the decisions and actions needed to secure the appropriate level of care
- Ensure your estate plans reflect your wishes
- Provide confidence and peace of mind
- Avoid unintended consequences
Start the process!
Address the looming issue of aged care for you or your loved ones now. Click the “Get Advice” button.