Australia’s First Digitally Supported Financial Service Platforms
Created for the Accounting Profession – Without the need for any accountant to be Licensed
Accountants can now offer All their clients access to affordable personal financial advice & guidance that is digitally enabled – but always with the added benefit of having expert human support on call.
Delivering Value to the Accounting Profession and its Clients – with a No Commission Policy
accountantsGPS was established to provide relevant services to the accounting profession, commencing with developing the SMSF Digital Check-Up Report. accountantsGPS also offers a comprehensive program of SMSF focussed financial services, including SMSF Advice – subject to industry demand.
- A First for the SMSF industry by introducing the SMSF Check-Up analysis, comprising: Tailored factual report for any SMSF Trustee and Member – Leading to better financial and compliance outcomes. Comprehensive Onboarding & Support Program – for both the Accounting Firm & Client.
- Nil impact on firms: Operational Infrastructure, Staff time, and Cost structure – It is Expense Neutral.
- Affordable financial services available for All clients: Significant support to any in-house advice offering.
- Enhance two key items: Relationship between client and the accountant – building on the ‘Trusted Advice’ status and firm revenue.
moneyGPS is a unique digital platform that enables the delivery of affordable, fully client-led personal advice – without the need to engage a financial adviser or obtain a licence.
- Affordable Advice: Its solution bridges the advice affordability gap for 90% of clients in most accounting practices
- Cost-effective Advice Solutions: Access to complete digitally supported personal financial advisory services to individuals at a price they can afford, between $90 - $180 per advice topic.
- In-house Advisory Support: Supports any in-house advisory service to help the firm's advisers engage and nurture clients who cannot afford traditional comprehensive advice.
- Comprehensive business & onboarding program for accountants: moneyGPS also provides a comprehensive suite of onboarding (just a few hours to set up) & ongoing services to ensure their new client proposition is a success.
moneyGPS will officially be available to the Accounting Profession in late July 2023
The SMSF Check-Up Report
The report has been prepared in a user-friendly format, saving what would normally be at least hours or days, to create a similar analysis – even if it could be possible to undertake manually, depending upon the complexity of the fund. The time to generate a single Report is less than 5 minutes to; choose a fund, load the information, and answer a couple of questions*.
- Cost comparisons
- Performance benchmarking
- Asset allocation review
- Four areas of contributions
- Retirement modelling and other projections
- Compliance review
- Property review
- And much more!
The Money Check-Up Report
moneyGPS is a simple and affordable way for Accountants to offer their clients accessible and affordable advice & guidance they need to reach their financial goals.
- Advice topics covering: Super & Non-Super – and with product recommendations
- Access to qualified experts – our GPS Coaching Team
- A range of personal financial reports that provide clients with a roadmap to improve their financial situation
- Access to an extensive range of leading financial services offered at reduced rates: i.e. online wills & estate planning, aged care advice & related services, lending & finance
- Comprehensive digital marketing program
- And much more!
Get your SMSF Check-Up Report
The All-In-One Subscription For Your Accounting Practice
Watch our recorded webinar to review our Subscriptions offering. Further details of the Subscription Plans will be released during late July. Accountants can now provide accessible and affordable personal financial advice and guidance to their Individual, SME & SMSF clients without requiring a licence
Offer Your Clients Access to Affordable Financial Advice
Your firm has the opportunity to introduce a leading financial services proposition with a No Commission Policy - rebating 80% of all fees to the firm and client with 20% directed to Charity.
Furthermore, you do not need a licence to offer the moneyGPS service to your clients.
About Fiduciary Financial Services Pty Ltd
Fiduciary is a Melbourne-based Fintech that owns both accountantsGPS and moneyGPS.
accountantsGPS was established to provide relevant services to the accounting profession, commencing with the development of the SMSF Digital Check-Up Report via its partnership with BGL Corporate Solutions www.accountantsgps.com.au
accountantsGPS also offers a comprehensive program of client-related digital advice and other related financial services, including SMSF Advice, to be made available to an accountant’s wider client base via its stablemate - moneyGPS – without the need for the accountant to become licensed. www.moneygps.com.au
Contact us today!
If your firm is interested to explore the ability to offer accessible and affordable personal financial advice to ALL your clients via digital means - and without a need to have a license – contact moneyGPS as follows:
Meet the Founders
Co-founder & CEO
George has 35 years financial services experience in senior executive roles managing some of the country’s largest and most successful financial advisory business. Organisations that George has been involved with include: Perpetual Private Clients, Head of Advice & Investments at ANZ Private Bank, Managing Director of RetireInvest – Australia’s only Franchised Advice business, Principal of Mercer Global Consulting and managed Sealcorps advice business Securitor, as well as helping to establish the Asgard Corporate division.
During his career, he has developed an extensive range of financial service offerings designed for the accounting profession, which proved to be invaluable when he established his own company and partnered with 35 accounting practices that eventually became licensed to his AFSL for SMSF Advice purposes.
Co-founder, and Non-Executive Director
Drew has over 35 years financial services experience. After working for global insurance companies. He started Fenton Green Insurance Broker who provide services to the Australian financial services sector.
Drew is a CPA and has had over 40 years’ experience in providing risk management and insurance services to the Australian accounting profession, in addition to advising the 3 main accounting bodies CPA Australia, CAANZ & IPA.
In the last 20 years, his own business Fenton Green - has been the preferred insurance broker to CPA Australia. Fenton Green currently looks after 3,000 CPA accounting firms as well as another 500 (ICA& IPA) firms.
Drew is also a founding director of Myworkpapers an international software company servicing the accounting sector.
As seen in
Get in touch
Level 3, 174 Queens Street, Melbourne
VIC, 3000, Australia